Boy, You’re Gonna Carry That Weight
In Austin, TX, Lake Worth, FL, Northern Virginia and Nashville, TN, our partners at Recovery Unplugged have facilities that offer a full range of inpatient and outpatient treatment services. While Face The Music Foundation does not have its own facilities, many of the people we help have been treated at Recovery Unplugged. Recovery Unplugged has generously allowed us to start our own “capital campaign” which allows us to offer naming rights of various pieces of their facilities’ real estate, in order to raise funds for our community programs and treatment scholarships.
To be clear, when we send a patient to Recovery Unplugged, we are sending them for treatment at a heavily reduced “non-profit” rate. There is no profitability in these transactions for either organization. We’re simply sending someone to what we think is the best, most cutting-edge organization available to help addicts who love music. Period. As you can see, this is a HEAVY weight to carry and we need your help. You can be instrumental (get it?) in helping us build a strong foundation, for OUR Foundation at FTMF. We have one goal in growing, to help more people.
There are additional giving opportunities available, beyond what you’ll read below. If you have a different foundation giving idea in mind, please talk to Jeff Jacob at email@example.com
Name a building in honor of a loved one’s success or in memory of:
- Receive a ___________plaque on next to the front door of this residential or treatment structure. Memorialize or honor your someone special by including a lyric from their or your favorite, most meaningful song as part of your plaque text.
- Feel-Good Friday weekly jam at whichever facility your plaque is located, will be named after your loved one for the first five years after your donation. Think about that 52 times a year, when addicts in treatment gather to commune and feel good about all of the work they are putting in to get clean and healthy. Feel-Good Friday provides an atmosphere of support and emotional catharsis with an amazing live soundtrack.
- Permanent placement on our Website “Foundational Givers” page.
- A personalized video greeting and thank you from our Founders.
- A private House Concert with one of our affiliated Professional Songwriters in Recovery. At a date and time that works for you. This can be a great way to celebrate your loved one during the holidays, or a special time of year.
- A personalized song, ABOUT your loved one written and performed by one of our resident songwriters. You’ll provide us with the content we need, to provide you with a permanent, living, musical memory, which you can listen to again and again.
Name a Group Therapy Room in honor of someone special:
One of our Founders, Richie Supa, is the Director of Creative Recovery at Recovery Unplugged and an acclaimed songwriter who has toured with and written songs Aerosmith and many other artists. On his recent album Enemy, there is a song called “In the Rooms.” The story told takes us into the therapy rooms where so much of the good, hard work in treatment is done. At Recovery Unplugged, these sessions not only include standard therapy, but also the integration of music in some shape or form. You can name one of these rooms in honor or memory of someone special.
- A beautiful, bronze plaque next to the doorway of your chosen room.
- Permanent placement on our website “Foundational Givers” page.
- A personalized song ABOUT your loved one written and performed by one of our resident songwriters. You’ll provide us with the content we need, to provide you with a permanent, living, musical memory which you can listen to again and again.
Name a Feel-Good Friday Stage:
Recovery Unplugged Facilities in Florida, Nashville, Austin and Northern Virginia offer Feel-Good Fridays. A cornerstone of their musical medicine approach to addiction treatment is our weekly Feel-Good Friday group therapy sessions. Feel-Good Friday allows patients to connect with music in a collaborative concert-like setting in which clients are treated to live performances by special guests and our very own award-winning musical staff.
A plaque on one or more of our Feel-Good Fridays stages. Below you can click on which location you are interested in having naming rights to. 52 times a year, patients in treatment at one of these facilities enjoy awesome mini concert to celebrate another week of hard work. As the songs help them dig deep down into how they feel, how it helps them see a path forward…how good it feels to be alive…they’ll be facing a stage that features a plaque with the name of your loved on emblazed upon it.
- Lake Worth
- Northern Virginia
- A permanent placement on our Website Foundational Givers page.
- A personalized song ABOUT your loved one, written and performed by one of our resident songwriters. You’ll provide us with the content we need to provide you with a permanent, living, musical memory.
- A private house concert with one of our affiliated professional songwriters in recovery at a date and time that works for you. This can be a great way to celebrate your loved one during the holidays, or a special time of year.
** The option also exists to actually name Feel-Good Fridays for someone. That is actually the program, NOT the physical stage. If you’d like to view that option click here( ____________takes you to a page whose content is below in the “Giving to Support our Programs” pages.)
915 Middle River Drive Suite# 114
Fort Lauderdale, FL 33304